Friday, October 29, 2010

Music Genome

This project was a fun but long project. We had to choose a genre of music and do at least fifteen slides of the history, background, origins, singers, bands, groups, general characteristics, geographical considerations, and the roots of the genre. We also had to put at least seven songs on the presentation. It had to me a minimum of two minutes and a maximum of five minutes. We also had to put images and a video have a certain music group we mentioned at the end. i chose rock because i like rock. I didn't do a certain type of rock but i did rock in general and listed most of the different types of rocks. I started with the beginning of the history of rock; the fifties with Jimi Hendrix. And then went on up the years presenting the different types of rocks that emerged throughout the years. I did not get to turn this project in on time because i do not have a mac laptop to take home and work on it, i have to use the classroom macs. I enjoyed the research and discovery part of this project. I liked finding all the different types of rocks i did not no was out there. I knew a lot about rock but I did not no everything. It interesting to see the kinds of rock that emerged throughout the years. Overall i enjoyed this project but it was kind of a hassle when it came to the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment